Happy Fursday! We have another adorable, adoptable pet who needs a loving home! If you're looking to bring a puppy, kitty, dog, cat or other small furry friend into your home, please consider adopting! Front Street Animal Shelter has so many friendly faces looking to find their forever home! Each week, our featured pet will be available to adopt with all fees waived! That's ZERO DOLLARS for a lovable, squeezable, huggable and furry addition to your family!
Adoption Meet n' Greet Policy:
Walk-ins welcome 7 days a week, 12 noon - 5pm! For quicker service, you can schedule your meet n greet online! Click this LINK to schedule your 30 minute appointment & please allow 72 hours for response.
Meet this week's sweet girl Bailey!
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Age: 5 years
- Hi, I'm Bailey! I'm a sweet girl who loves going for walks and getting pets.
- I know how to sit and am kenneled with another dog at the shelter that I get along with, so I may get along with your dog too! I would like to go to a home who will continue to work on my training with me because I sometimes like to jump when I get excited.
- I need to go to a home without cats because I find them too interesting and like chasing them.
- If you are looking for a sweet girl and adventure buddy, come meet me today!More Details: Click Here.
If you are interested in adopting this sweet girl, you can schedule an appointment to meet her by clicking HERE to find out if she is a good fit for you and your family! Should you be a good match, Front Street will waive all fees associated with adoption! Please allow 72 hours for the shelter staff to respond.
Here is everything that you get for FREE with your adoption of this week's featured #Fursday pet:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Bordetella & DHPP Vaccinations
- Flea Preventative
- Deworming Preventative
- Heartworm Test (6 months of age or older)
- Rabies Vaccination (4 months of age or older)
- 1-Year Dog License (Sacramento City Residents only)
- Personalized Engraved Tag
- Free Health Check-Up Voucher
- Dog Collar & Leash
Lets help this sweet girl find her forever home!
Front Street Social Media
-The Dog, Joe and Dana Show