It's a pretty big weekend of General Motors in Nebraska this weekend. On June 25th, a huge collection of square body GM trucks are being auctioned off in a first of it's kind event at Tom Wieck Realty & Auction. The auction is the brainchild of Todd Carpenter, owner of the Big Fish Garage custom truck shop. Carpenter collected roughly 70 of the GM trucks throughout the past decade and finally decided to sell them. Dave Hall, of the Restore a Muscle Car garage, also contributed roughly a dozen of his own trucks to the auction as well.
Of all the vehicles that are slated to be sold this weekend, they are in running condition. However, some are in mint condition and some are bit rusted out. Some of the vehicles to note are:
- A one-of-a-kind 1976 Chevrolet K10 Scottsdale Spirit of '76 pickup
- A custom 1984 Chevrolet K10 Scottsdale with limited edition Outdoorsman option
- A 1984 Chevrolet K10 Silverado Sno Chaser
- A 1975 GMC Sierra Classic C15 Gentleman Jim with luxury trim (of the day)
- A trio of GMC trucks from the 1976 and 1980 Indy 500 support fleets
The auction will kick off at 10am CT.