THIS IS THE ONLY WING RECIPE THAT MATTERS! YOU'RE WELCOME!
- 2 lbs. Chicken Wings
- ¼ cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying (if you do this on a BBQ Grill omit oil)
- Lightly dust with salt and pepper.
- Deep-fry wings at 350 degrees (high) for 10 -12 minutes until crispy. If deep-frying, skin should be firm so that sauce will adhere.
- Shake off excess oil and place wings in a large mixing bowl.
- Baste with butter, then Crystal Hot Sauce.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.
- If grilling wings, baste on the mixture of Crystal Hot Sauce and melted butter while grilling.