For those of you not following this royal wedding as closely as Producer Dana is, here's what will be served at the shindig on Saturday!
And, no, it's not shepherd's pie or bangers & mash. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding guests will be enjoying food catered by Table Talk. Take a gander at their delectable eats below:
And following dinner will be a pretty dazzling dessert will be created by Claire Ptak of Violet Cakes, which is an organic bakery in London. Their wedding cake flavor: lemon elderflower.
If you're wanting to watch this epic event, here are all of the viewing details:
Saturday, May 19th
- Guests Arrive: 9:30am-11:00am GMT (4:30am-6:00am ET, 1:30am-3am PT)
- Ceremony: 12 noon GMT (7:00am ET, 4:00am PT)
- Windsor Carriage Ride: 1:00pm-2:00pm GMT (8:00am-9:00am ET, 5:00am-6:00am PT)
Where To Watch
- NBC: Coverage starts at 4:00am ET
- FOX: Coverage starts at 5:00am ET
- ABC: Coverage starts at 5:00am ET
- PBS:- Coverage starts at 4:00am ET
- CBS: Coverage starts at 4:00am ET
- E!: Coverage starts at 5:00am ET