Man Sent To ER After Eating World's Hottest Chilli Pepper

posted by Dog and Joe Sho -

All it took was eating one Carolina Reaper chilli, to send a 34 year old man to the hospital.

It was part of a contest in New York. He started getting thunderclap headaches, which are very painful and are caused by the tightening of vessels that supply blood to the brain. 

This is the first case ever recorded showing a chilli pepper, tied to arteries shrinking.  

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.