Man Needs Emergency Surgery After Eating Hamburger With Grill Brush Inside

 

It is not the first time we've heard this story, and it won't be the last. 

A guy ate a leftover hamburger, but had to go to the hospital because a piece of his grill brush was inside of it. 

One of the ways to avoid this? Use a ball of aluminum foil to clean the grill, to avoid this. 

The man is said to be doing okay. 

Derek Moore

Derek Moore

Want to know more about Derek Moore? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 93.7 the River! Read more Read more

title

Content Goes Here