Join 93.7 the River in Elk Grove as we celebrate the 4th of July! Plus, 93.7 The River will play the soundtrack on air for the area’s biggest fireworks display.
The day will feature vendors, food trucks, entertainment, a pie-eating contest, bike and stroller parade, Kids Zone, live entertainment and a fireworks show to top off the night.
Tuesday, July 4 | 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm Elk Grove Regional Park – 9950 Elk Grove-Florin Road
- 4:00pm: Opening of Vendor Exhibits
- 5:00pm: Roaming Entertainment / Uncle Sam Stiltwalker / Petting Zoo Band
- 5:30pm: “Let Freedom Ride” Bike and Stroller Parade
- 6:30pm: All-American Pie Eating Contest
- 7:00pm: Opening Ceremonies, National Anthem
- 7:30pm: Live Entertainment/Saved by the 90’s
- 9:30pm: Fireworks Spectacular/listen to the fireworks soundtrack as it’s simulcast on 93.7 the River
Admission is free, and parking is $10 per vehicle. Gates open at 7:00 am. Alcohol, personal fireworks and pets, excluding service animals, are strictly prohibited. The Park’s dog park and disc golf course amenities will be closed for this event.
No in/out parking privileges after 3pm