A woman was surprised when she walked out to her car, only to find a can of hairspray coming out of her front windshield.
She left it in the backseat and it appeared to get hot and exploded inside.
Luckily, no one was ion the car when it happened.
Temperatures in Vancouver, where the incident took place, were in the mid 90's the day that this happened.
Word to the wise, don't leave hairspray in your car on a hot day! A Vancouver woman had quite the surprise after her can heated up pic.twitter.com/K2ctFQN0qc— Devon Haskins (@devonhaskins) May 24, 2017