According to a recent study conducted by OnePoll on behalf of TrueAccord, here are the:
TOP 10 FINANCIAL REGRETS AMERICANS HAVE
- 51% regret not starting a retirement plan while I’m young.
- 43% regret not paying attention to my credit score.
- 41% regret buying cheap goods.
- 41% regret defaulting on payments and ending up in debt collection.
- 38% regret overspending on credit cards that I can’t afford to repay.
- 37% regret buying a car without knowing what’s involved.
- 36% regret letting student debt accumulate.
- 29% regret getting locked into fixed interest rates.
- 26% regret not investing money when they were young.
- 25% regret not buying a home/property when they were young.
You can watch the results on their YouTube channel as well: