Happy Fursday! We have another adorable, adoptable pet who needs a loving home! If you're looking to bring a puppy, kitty, dog, cat or other small furry friend into your home, please consider adopting! Front Street Animal Shelter has so many friendly faces looking to find their forever home! Each week, our featured pet will be available to adopt with all fees waived! That's ZERO DOLLARS for a lovable, squeezable, huggable and furry addition to your family!
VERY IMPORTANT: You cannot go down to the shelter without an appointment! To meet our #Fursday friend, you must email DogFoster@cityofsacramento.org to set up a meet n' greet! Please allow 72 hours for the shelter staff to respond.
Meet this week's sweet little boy with Leroy!
Breed: Pointer Mix
Age: 11 Weeks Old
- Personality: Hi my name is Leyroy and I am the cutest pup. My favorite thing to do is to zip around the house while my foster sister chases me. I love to hide under the couch and play hide and seek with my foster family. I love to play with my foster sister. She is teaching me how to share, play with toys, and go potty outside. I am great with new people and other dogs, I am still learning to play and can sometimes be too rowdy with my foster sister. But with supervision and patience, I'll be the best playmate to another dog when I grow up. My humans have taught me how to go potty in a puppy pad area and I am accident free. I am a quick learner and my mom thinks I'll be awesome at potty training when I get old enough. My mom calls me baby shark because I am teething and love having a bone or bully stick in my mouth to help my growing teeth. You can find me giving kisses and snuggles to my foster family. I am crate trained and do whine when left alone but after a few minutes I will settle down in my crate. I'm looking for a forever home that can give me all the love and training a little baby like me deserves.
- More Details: Click Here.
If you are interested in adopting this sweet boy, you can email Front Street at DogFoster@cityofscramento.org to find out if foster placement is ideal for you and your family! Should you be a good match, Front Street will waive all fees associated with adoption! Please allow 72 hours for the shelter staff to respond.
Here is everything that you get for FREE with your adoption of this week's featured #Fursday pet:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Bordetella & DHPP Vaccinations
- Flea Preventative
- Deworming Preventative
- Heartworm Test (6 months of age or older)
- Rabies Vaccination (4 months of age or older)
- 1-Year Dog License (Sacramento City Residents only)
- Personalized Engraved Tag
- Free Health Check-Up Voucher
- Dog Collar & Leash
Lets help this sweet boy find his forever home!
Front Street Social Media