Happy Fursday! We have another adorable, adoptable pet who needs a loving home! If you're looking to bring a puppy, kitty, dog, cat or other small furry friend into your home, please consider adopting! Front Street Animal Shelter has so many friendly faces looking to find their forever home! Each week, our featured pet will be available to adopt with all fees waived! That's ZERO DOLLARS for a lovable, squeezable, huggable and furry addition to your family!
VERY IMPORTANT: You cannot go down to the shelter without an appointment! To meet our #Fursday friend, you must email DogFoster@cityofsacramento.org to set up a meet n' greet!
Meet this week's sweet girl Panda!
Breed: Labrador Retreiver / Pit Bull Mix
Age: 10 Months Old
Color: Black & White
- Personality: Panda is a sweetheart. She was hesitant at first but once I pet her she leaned into me and was a cuddle bug. We were pals within five minutes. She did the same with the rest of our family. She got excited around our 4-year-old initially, but always nice. She has puppy energy and wants to play but eventually, she got used to the usual noise of a house with kids and was already making sure every family member was OK and looking for people when they were gone. She told me when she needed to go outside by sitting at the back door, after going frequently out with her the first couple of days. As long as you love Panda, she will love you. She did great with house visitors. Due to her injury, we never had her visit with dogs but she would bark and want to play with dogs that walked by when we sat on the front porch. Like any young dog, she will benefit from some training but she was already listening to commands and following directions. Definitely keep her busy with chew toys and eventually walks and fetch because she loves to play. She is so incredible and we were lucky to foster her -- she's worth the investment of the injury and healing, trust me. I would keep her if I didn't learn I have an allergy.
- More Details: Click Here.
If you are interested in adopting Panda, you can email Front Street at DogFoster@cityofscramento.org to find out if foster placement is ideal for you, your family and Panda Should you and Panda be a good match, Front Street will waive all fees associated with adoption!
Here is everything that you get for FREE with your adoption of this week's featured #Fursday pet:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Bordetella & DHPP Vaccinations
- Flea Preventative
- Deworming Preventative
- Heartworm Test (6 months of age or older)
- Rabies Vaccination (4 months of age or older)
- 1-Year Dog License (Sacramento City Residents only)
- Personalized Engraved Tag
- Free Health Check-Up Voucher
- Dog Collar & Leash
Lets help this sweet girl find her forever home!
Front Street Social Media