Happy Fursday! We have another adorable, adoptable pet who needs a loving home! If you're looking to bring a puppy, kitty, dog, cat or other small furry friend into your home, please consider adopting! Front Street Animal Shelter has so many friendly faces looking to find their forever home! Each week, our featured pet will be available to adopt with all fees waived! That's ZERO DOLLARS for a lovable, squeezable, huggable and furry addition to your family!
VERY IMPORTANT: You cannot go down to the shelter without an appointment! To meet our #Fursday friend, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meet n' greet!
Meet this week's sweet boy Zuko!
Breed: Pit Bull
Age: 4 Years
- Personality: Goofy and full of love! This boy will steal your heart and your spot on the couch. He would love to snuggle up with you. Dogs: Prefers social females. Can be sexually motivated, and is picky about the males he likes. Would probably be too much for small dogs.
- Cats/Small Animals: No, likely too much/too pushy for small animals.
- Children: Yes.
- Energy Level: Low-Moderate.
- Food/Object Possession: None seen, but he does eat very quickly.
- Separation Anxiety: Unknown.
- Potty Trained: Unknown.
- Notes From The Foster Parent: Zuko is a sweet, smart and friendly boy. He didn't bark in the first two days in my house. He was happy to greet visitors and loves the attention. He seems to be uncomfortable in the dark, a small lamp or night light helped. He is potty trained, but may have an aversion to the dark, so be sure to feed him and have him go outside before sunset and there should be no issues. He takes a little bit of time to get to know you, but once he's fully comfortable, he will sit with you and follow you everywhere.
- More Details: Click Here.
If you are interested in adopting Zuko, you can email Front Street at AnimalSupport@cityofsacramento.org to find out if foster placement is ideal for you, your family and Zuko. Should you and Zuko be a good match, Front Street will waive all fees associated with adoption!
Here is everything that you get for FREE with your adoption of this week's featured #Fursday pet:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Bordetella & DHPP Vaccinations
- Flea Preventative
- Deworming Preventative
- Heartworm Test (6 months of age or older)
- Rabies Vaccination (4 months of age or older)
- 1-Year Dog License (Sacramento City Residents only)
- Personalized Engraved Tag
- Free Health Check-Up Voucher
- Dog Collar & Leash
Lets help this sweet boy find his forever home!
Front Street Social Media