Happy Fursday! We have another adorable, adoptable pet who needs a loving home! If you're looking to bring a puppy, kitty, dog, cat or other small furry friend into your home, please consider adopting! Front Street Animal Shelter has so many friendly faces looking to find their forever home! Each week, our featured pet will be available to adopt with all fees waived! That's ZERO DOLLARS for a lovable, squeezable, huggable and furry addition to your family!
VERY IMPORTANT: You cannot go down to the shelter without an appointment! To meet our #Fursday friend, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meet n' greet!
Meet this week's adorable little floof Clyde!
Breed: Domestic Medium Hair
Age: 5 Months
- Personality: Clyde was brought in as a feral kitten, and was completely withdrawn at first. He has grown into a confident, outgoing and energetic little dude. He loves running around and playing with other cats, and getting into tussles with inanimate objects (he loves wrestling with towels!) . He still can be shy and will often be tucked in somewhere relaxing- under a bed, in a laundry basket etc. You may have to hunt him down but once you find him he will greet you with the loudest purrs and the best cuddles. He even gives nose kisses! Clyde would do well in a home that can be patient with his shyness. Noise is not an issue for him but he will take a bit of time to settle in somewhere new.
- Other Dogs or Cats: Clyde is in a foster home with 5 other cats and loves being around them! One of the other cats is quite the bully, and Clyde has never been aggressive back. He prefers to find someone else to play with instead. His foster home has dogs but he has not been around them so it is unknown how he would do. He does not get spooked by their barking.
- Children: Clyde's foster home had three kids, ages 7, 10, and 13. He is absolutely wonderful with them and very tolerant of their handling and attention. It should be noted that Clyde is a very energetic kitten, and can be a bit rough while playing. He likes to gently bite hands and that may be an issue with smaller children.
- Litter Box Trained? Yes
- More Details: Click Here.
If you are interested in adopting Clyde, you can email Front Street at AnimalSupport@cityofsacramento.org to find out if foster placement is ideal for you, your family and Clyde. Should you and Clyde be a good match, Front Street will waive all fees associated with adoption!
Here is everything that you get for FREE with your adoption of this week's featured #Fursday pet:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Bordetella & DHPP Vaccinations
- Flea Preventative
- Deworming Preventative
- Heartworm Test (6 months of age or older)
- Rabies Vaccination (4 months of age or older)
- 1-Year Dog License (SacramentoCity Residents only)
- Personalized Engraved Tag
- Free Health Check-Up Voucher
- Dog Collar & Leash
Lets help this adorable little boy find his forever home!
Front Street Social Media