Happy Fursday! We have another adorable, adoptable pet who needs a loving home! If you're looking to bring a puppy, kitty, dog, cat or other small furry friend into your home, please consider adopting! Front Street Animal Shelter has so many friendly faces looking to find their forever home! Each week, our featured pet will be available to adopt with all fees waived! That's ZERO DOLLARS for a lovable, squeezable, huggable and furry addition to your family!
VERY IMPORTANT: You cannot go down to the shelter without an appointment! To meet our #Fursday friend, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meet n' greet!
Meet this week's adorable gal Suki!
Breed: Chinese Sharpei & Australian Cattle Dog
Age: 1 year
Color: Brown, Red & White
- Personality: Quirky but shy. Needs time when first coming home to get used to her environment. Enrichment in the home will encourage bonding and trust between you and Suki. Training classes and controlled socialization will work wonders.
- Dogs: Not at this time. Can be around them but prefers people.
- Cats/Small Animals: Unknown
- Children: Older kids are best.
- Energy Level: Moderate.
- Food/Object Possession: Trading up and hand feeding at dinner time due to initial competative and aggressive behavior with food.
- Separation Anxiety: None seen
- More Details: Click Here.
If you are interested in adopting Suki, you can email Front Street at DogFoster@cityofsacramento.org to find out if foster placement is ideal for you, your family and Suki. Should you and Suki be a good match, Front Street will waive all fees associated with adoption!
Here is everything that you get for FREE with your adoption of this week's featured #Fursday pet:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Bordetella & DHPP Vaccinations
- Flea Preventative
- Deworming Preventative
- Heartworm Test (6 months of age or older)
- Rabies Vaccination (4 months of age or older)
- 1-Year Dog License (SacramentoCity Residents only)
- Personalized Engraved Tag
- Free Health Check-Up Voucher
- Dog Collar & Leash
Lets help this sweet little girl her forever home!
Front Street Social Media