Happy Fursday! We have another adorable, adoptable pet who needs a loving home! If you're looking to bring a puppy, kitty, dog, cat or other small furry friend into your home, please consider adopting! Front Street Animal Shelter has so many friendly faces looking to find their forever home! Each week, our featured pet will be available to adopt with all fees waived! That's ZERO DOLLARS for a lovable, squeezable, huggable and furry addition to your family!
VERY IMPORTANT: You cannot go down to the shelter without an appointment! To meet our #Fursday friend, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meet n' greet!
Meet this week's adorable little lady Honey!
Breed: Pit Bull / Labrador Retriever Mix
Age: 1 year
- Personality: She is very frightened of the shelter environment. She is very sweet in a quiet place, but being in a home will be a better place to find out more about her personality overall.
- Dogs: Fearful of dogs. She should be an only dog.
- Cats/Small Animals: Same as above.
- Children: Currently a home with children is not suitable. She is too scared of new things, loud noises, or super pushy people.
- Energy Level: Unsure.
- Food/Object Possession: None seen towards people during testing.
- Separation Anxiety: Unsure.
- Potty Trained: She more than likely is.
- More Details: Click here.
If you are interested in adopting Honey, you can email Front Street at email@example.com to set up a curbside meet n' greet. Should you and Honey be a good match, Front Street will waive all fees associated with adoption!
Here is everything that you get for FREE with your adoption of this week's featured #Fursday pet:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Bordetella & DHPP Vaccinations
- Flea Preventative
- Deworming Preventative
- Heartworm Test (6 months of age or older)
- Rabies Vaccination (4 months of age or older)
- 1-Year Dog License (SacramentoCity Residents only)
- Personalized Engraved Tag
- Free Health Check-Up Voucher
- Dog Collar & Leash
Lets help this amazing boy find his forever home!
Front Street Social Media