Over half of Americans say they would are more likely to choose food deliver over BOOZE. A survey was conducted by Aqua ViTea Kombucha questioned Americans on their plans for January, which has been known as Dry January since 2013 or so. 65% of those surveyed said they would rather give up the juice than give up having food delivered.
- 33% of respondents say they are going alcohol-free in effort to jumpstart their new year wellness journey
- 20% of respondents are partaking in Dry January, specifically to “cut down on calories” and lose holiday weight
- 36% of respondents say they drink two to three times per week currently
- 33% of respondents say they drink two to four times per month
- 65% of respondents say they would rather abstain from alcohol than give up food delivery
What are your plans for January?